Tuesday 24 November 2015

Ready for Winter!


So as you may have seen I uploaded a Birthday Haul video, over on my YouTube channel... but don't worry if you haven't seen it I've linked it right here for you to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1hM9o7h-UE

Anyways! I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to post my outfit featuring some of the goodies I received. I personally love big chunky knits as I am always cold even in the summer sometimes..ha, so receiving this for my birthday was such a lovely surprise! The dress is from PrettyLittleThing, It's super warm which means you don't have to layer up and the thick (scarf like) neck is perfect for keeping the cold breeze out! The only down side to this dress is that it has quite large arm holes.. but a little black lace bralet will look super cute underneath.

 


Another huge surprise was these PublicDesire fritha black ankle boots! I'd been wanting them for such a long time. I hinted to my boyfriend about them months before hand and was so shocked he actually brought them for me, what a lovely man he is!! There super comfy and warm, perfect for the winter months. They also have a pointed toe and a slight heel which makes them look very smart and professional.

I hope you all like this outfit as much as I do ❤️‍

Boots: PublicDesire
Dress: PrettyLittleThing
Bag: Riverisland
Tights: Primark
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment